for Drying/Curing/Setting/Baking and Thermofixation Tests
Click here for more information about the product.
Having gained long term experience, RAPID CO .develop and produce the MINI-DRYER which now becomes an indispensable apparatus in laboratories to perform and assist dyeing/finishingtests and thermosoling processes.
The “RAPID” MINI-DRYER allows tests to be carried out for recipe evaluation during resin finishing, chemical tests, production for hand feeling samples, and to check degree of colour change during dyeing and finishing processes and to prepare fabric samples with the correct colour shade and structure.
The MINI-DRYER has special designs of the sample feeding device and its holding pin-frame. It is important when feeding in test samples automatically, and with a small entry to the drying chamber, that precision in temperature control should be assured, unlike conventional models which have a temperature tolerance of ± 10°C or above.
With the sample holder, the pin frame can be stretched dimensionally in all directions to meet requirements as in the pilot plant .This of course offers more advantages with knitted fabrics or other delicate samples with much elongation characteristics.
(1) Automatic feeding and delivery of test samples, control of dwell time also automatic.
Automatic Feeding-Time Control - Delivery (with Call signal) .
(2) Precision in Temperature Control.
• Because of a small entry to the chamber,inside with hot-air circulation, temperature constant is maintained very stably and will not be affected when feeding in test samples.
• Hot air applies directly to the sample through nozzles which therefore ensures precise temperature control and distribution.
Maximum working temperature 250°C (tolerance ±1%)
(3) Specially-designed pin frame holds all types of sample fabrics,both woven and knitted.lt offers more advantages to those with much elongation characteristics and can resume the correct structure by pulling with the pin frame then results in a smooth and accurate piece.
(1) To perform baking and thermofixation tests.
(2) To perform and evaluate the degree of colour change and to further avoid it happens during resin finishing and/or drying processes after dyeing.
(3) To perform dyestuff tests, auxiliary and chemical tests, and to offer similar conditions as the pilot plant to evaluate influences on fastness and product quality.