LABORATORY PAD-STEAM RANGE
During pad-steaming when carrying out continuous dyeing processes, it is extremely important for the time used to pass through after padding and before entering the steaming chamber, especially for e. g. sulphur and vat dyes. External influences such as oxidation and reduction of the dyestuff always disturb and therefore good reproducibility cannot be obtained in laboatories.
Because of the above reason, our company design the Pad-Steam Range using Horizontal type Padding Mangle and the roller nip is situated very near to entry of the steaming chamber. This of course shor¬tens the passing time before entering the steaming zone and offers much more stable reproducibility than conventional machine types.
Advantages in comparision to conventional machines
(1) For continuous processing, the dwell time inside steaming chamber can be adjusted precisely also with indication.
(2) Very short time before entering the steaming chamber after padding, it takes from 0.5 to 3 seconds and therefore avoids unneccessary ex¬ternal disturbance.
(3) All stainless steel manufacture and corrosion- proof to acids or chemicals.
(4) All guide rollers in touch with the test fabric are teflon-coated to ensure no staining problem occurs.
(5) Compact machine design, less space required.
(6) Automatic spray cleaning systems for the fluid beck and the padding rollers.
(7) When temperature of the water-sealing bath is higher than the preset temperature, cooling will be done thus saving water consumption and to automatically regulate the temperature.
(8) Fabric guided through the steaming chamber6.2 meters as full capacity and can be changed to 3.2 meters partial loading capacity.
(9) Pneumatically operated diaphragm valves are used to offer stable pick - up percentage even after a long time.
Horizontal Type with two padding rollers, 125 mm diameter and 300 mm long.
Padding rollers produced of NRB rubber mater¬ial of 70° shore hardness +- 3°
Padding roller pressure controlled by pneumati¬cally operated diaphragm valves. Working press¬ure from 0.7 to 6 kg/cm2.
Accessories include 2 pressure regulating valves on LHS/RHS (Made in Japan) and very precise “WIKA” pressure gauges from West Germany (tolerance +- 0.1 kg/cm2 ).